About Kevin Healey's Autism Book
When I was a child I knew my brother & I were different. He was more affected with autism than I. Sometimes in my life I wished we could have changed places or swap bodies. I didn't want him to be trapped in his own world ...
In Motion, Raising Autism Awareness
Autism campaigner and author from Staffordshire is looking for a film director & production Company who can help turn his autobiography into a feature film. The film will portray Autism in its true light, no film before has featured Autistic identical twins ...
Who is Kevin's Healey?
Kevin Healey as been Campaigning for Autism Rights for the last 10 years, he is one of Twins, he founded (NSAAA) North staffs Asperger Autism Assoc in 2001, and then founded Staffordshire Adults Autistic Society (or SAAS) in May 2007.....
Latest News from Twin Brothers, World's Apart
» TBWA Now Going Into Film Pro ... (Posted: 17/03/2012)
I recently met up with another local film crew, who have some great ideas, in turning my book into a film, it will be based on my younger years, and it will be filmed in stoke on trent, it will rasie awareness of autism and more so educate the ...
» Autism Campaigner's Film Hopes (Posted: 24/03/2010)
Kevin healey was interviewed by BBC RADIO STOKE By Robert Brown Kevin Healey, a 35 year old from Stoke-on-Trent who has Asperger syndrome, wants to make a film of his life. Mr Healey has a ...
Buy the Twin Brothers Worlds Apart book (£1.19), click Buy button to buy from Amazon
- » An Amazing Event Cityofsport16 Stoke On Trent
- » When Cyberbullying Becomes – Cybermobbing
- » Filming Next Year
- » Should I Lockdown My Twitter Account
- » Support My Campaign For Antibullying Week
- » Twitter Now Verify Dead People But Refuse Too Help Me
- » My Thoughts On Katie Hopkins ‘Mocking’ Tweets
- » Cyberbullying In The 21st Century
- » My Open Letter To Katie Hopkins
- » Two National News Storys And Over 6,300 Asked Hopkins To Sig ...