About Kevin Healey's Autism Book
When I was a child I knew my brother & I were different. He was more affected with autism than I. Sometimes in my life I wished we could have changed places or swap bodies. I didn't want him to be trapped in his own world ...
In Motion, Raising Autism Awareness
Autism campaigner and author from Staffordshire is looking for a film director & production Company who can help turn his autobiography into a feature film. The film will portray Autism in its true light, no film before has featured Autistic identical twins ...
Who is Kevin's Healey?
Kevin Healey as been Campaigning for Autism Rights for the last 10 years, he is one of Twins, he founded (NSAAA) North staffs Asperger Autism Assoc in 2001, and then founded Staffordshire Adults Autistic Society (or SAAS) in May 2007.....
Latest News from Twin Brothers, World's Apart
» Auditions Take Place Next Mo ... (Posted: 14/04/2016)
Film based on autistic identical twins first of its kind made worldwide: Andrew Dobosz is directing a biopic drama this summer based on Kevin Healey's book "Twin Brothers Worlds Apart" We will be audition ...
» Autism Film Ready To Launch (Posted: 06/03/2016)
Calling all actors and filmmakers, New Autism Drama Asperger filmmaker Andrew Dobosz is shooting and directing a unique micro budget short drama for Autism ambassador Kevin Healey ...
Buy the Twin Brothers Worlds Apart book (£1.19), click Buy button to buy from Amazon
- » New Autism Film, Based On Identical Twins With Autism
- » An Amazing Event Cityofsport16 Stoke On Trent
- » When Cyberbullying Becomes – Cybermobbing
- » Filming Next Year
- » Should I Lockdown My Twitter Account
- » Support My Campaign For Antibullying Week
- » Twitter Now Verify Dead People But Refuse Too Help Me
- » My Thoughts On Katie Hopkins ‘Mocking’ Tweets
- » Cyberbullying In The 21st Century
- » My Open Letter To Katie Hopkins