Auditions Take Place Next Month 17th May 2016
Film based on autistic identical twins first of its kind made worldwide:
Andrew Dobosz is directing a biopic drama this summer based on Kevin Healey's book "Twin Brothers Worlds Apart" We will be auditioning for the film on Tuesday 17th May from 12 midday until 7pm at the Queens Theatre, Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST6 4JH
Kevin Healey said 'I'm so pleased I've finally found the right producer andrew has autism himself like me so whom ideally could make such a great film drama, I've seen Andrews work and he's such a young talented filmmaker with autism.
I've felt for so many years that autism is not correctly portrayed, most film are based on savants like the rainman, everyone with autism is different and no two people are the same, the drama film we be based on around my life growing up when I was about 8, so the scene is set it the very early 80's, it will feature various scenes, funny scenes, dramatic screens, bullying, school life and home life, I'm really excited about it, the film is a short lasting about 20mins we hope that one day it will be turned into a full feature film'.
Actors, actresses and extras required:
Adults and children ages from 7 upwards can audition.
People can Attend on the day - Be part of this new exciting autism biopic!
All positions are voluntary as the film is being made for Staffordshire Adults Autistic Society (No expenses or travel paid)
Updates will be at www.twinbrothersworldsapart.com
For more information email the producer: email@example.com
Buy the Twin Brothers Worlds Apart book (£1.19), click Buy button to buy from Amazon
- » A STAFFORDSHIRE AUTISM CAMPAIGNER RECOGNISED WITH A NATIONAL ...
- » We Are Near To The End Of Filming For TBWA We Need Your Supp ...
- » Nearly 5,000 Sign Petition For Justice4Harry Antibullying We ...
- » Stepped Down From NAS
- » Statement: MMS, MMR ‘quick Quack Cures’.
- » Twin Brothers Worlds Apart Auditions A Huge Sucess
- » Twin Brothers Worlds Apart Film
- » New Autism Film, Based On Identical Twins With Autism
- » An Amazing Event Cityofsport16 Stoke On Trent
- » When Cyberbullying Becomes – Cybermobbing